SSi has a history of supporting a variety of working groups and governance activities to support Departmental mandates. Our team has on-the-ground experience supporting architecture and information management projects within and across other Federal Agencies, establishing new working groups, identifying the subject matter experts (SME) to participate in internal work efforts, as well as team that is capable of engaging Senior IT Executives to gain their commitment.
SSi Approach to Enterprise Governance
We have defined a management maturity model against which to assess organizational management practices, define critical success factors (CSFs) to determine the maturity of a program and overall ‘health, and we have a broad technology practice with reach back to Federal and Commercial lessons learned, tools, leading practices, and methodologies. SSi professionals provides industry standard management services, and overarching program support to activities such as research and technical analysis, facilitation of governance and stewardship activities, leadership reports and management plans, and coordination of activities with stakeholders
Common areas for SSi business Approach
- Actively participating in program or investment governance reviews for both acquisition and architectural decisions, as well as performance reviews;
- Providing direct support and guidance to high risk programs due to insufficient architecture and management practices
- Assist in establishing new working groups, as well as subject matter expertise and guidance for difficult stewardship issues.
- Supporting working groups formed to address consistency and quality efforts
- Providing administrative support for collaborative or working group meeting