Define a hierarchy of performance metrics, performance objectives and supporting measures pertaining to compliance with FITARA law and OMB Common Baseline requirements, operational efficiency, stakeholder and Component satisfaction.
Develop a baseline of performance scores for all defined metrics by conducting surveys and analysis to determine baseline.
- Define performance metric targets based on baseline analysis.
- Identify and assist with the development and implementation of automated performance management tools to track performance in an ongoing fashion.
- Develop dashboard performance reporting capabilities that track and report on actual performance scores in real-time.
Coordinate quarterly FITARA briefings for PortfolioStat meetings.
- Connect with EBMO POC’s for outstanding action items to obtain statuses.
- Assist EBMO POC’s to facilitate meetings with action item stakeholders to keep progress towards resolution of action items.
- Assist with development, review, approval and appropriate distribution of artifacts and documents to support successful resolution of action items.
- Develop and edit briefing decks and packets for quarterly PortfolioStat meetings, and obtain approval from EBMO executive management.
Provide support of annual GAO/OMB audits of compliance to FITARA requirements (per OMB baseline).
Ensure that the FITARA Playbook is kept up to date and aligned with present FITARA- related business operations across DHS.
Other tasks as assigned.